Leading people can be challenging. But there are ways to overcome challenges that help reduce overall stress levels and improve communication and trust.
Our workshop on Managing Challenging Relationships gives managers the critical skills required to dissolve tensions and manage conflict. International rugby referee Alain Rolland explores some of his most challenging moments on the field to give managers a greater understanding of how to cope with difficult relationships and situations.
Managers will learn how to:
- Understand the link between conflict and emotion
- Use effective coping skills to manage conflict
- Become more self-aware when dealing with others
- Adapt unique approaches to different situations
- Develop confidence in their approach
- Create a strategic plan to deal with their current workplace challenges